CLERICAL | JOHNSON CITY, TN
Creative Energy has an opening for a full-time, in-office Administrative Assistant position.
You’ll be joining one of the top ad agencies in the Southeast according to AdAge. We serve many local, regional and national brands in the food, banking and tourism industries. As a ‘Jackalope’ you’ll be part of a team that is bringing strategic insights to life, building cult brands through ideas that serve a greater purpose.
- Welcome and greet visitors
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Prepare and manage up to 15+ different client’s billings
- Interact with Account Service team to facilitate client’s billing
- Open and close client projects within agency accounting and project management software
- Assemble a variety of monthly reports
- Assist with client lead generation system
- Provide assistance with other internal projects as needed
- Work closely with Business Manager on a variety of activities and tasks
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a Mac environment, including Google Suite and Adobe is required
- Intermediate level bookkeeping skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and manage work accordingly, with little supervision
- Minimum of 1 + years’ experience in an Accounting or a Finance role and/or equivalent internship experience for recent graduates. Prior experience in an advertising, marketing, media, or startup environment is a plus
- High level of communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal) to effectively communicate and interface with internal team members
- Strong attention to detail; ability to prioritize tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
- Work/life integration is important on every level. Creative Energy has been family-run and locally owned since its inception in 1992.
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Maternity and FMLA
- 401(k) Participation + 4% employer match
- Employer-paid Life, AD&D, & LTD
- Professional Development
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. For this position it may require sitting for extended periods of time and occasionally lifting or carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds.