Social Content Coordinator
ADVERTISING & SOCIAL | JOHNSON CITY, TN OR REMOTE
We are looking for a Social Content Coordinator to join our social strategy team in Johnson City. This position is tasked with finding ways to make our growing customer or clients’ brands relevant on social media and in culture. You will work daily with a social strategist to support growth and engagement across all social channels and key verticals on behalf of clients.
Who Are We?
A different kind of agency, based in East Tennessee: Creative Energy builds brands that move people. We tell stories that can impact the trajectory of communities, both big and small. We build cults of personality around our client’s business ambitions by transforming your passive community into an active audience. This position, even though junior in the role, has a direct and daily impact on our future.
Who Are We Looking For?
- You live on social media, and you have opinions about it.
- You have a working knowledge of managing a brand’s social media community – engaging with and responding to fan content, pitching and creating original content, and managing multiple content calendars.
- You understand most modern social platforms (Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) and the content that makes them tick.
- You’re not a lurker: you know brands are deeply engaged with their community of customers.
- You are eager to learn and collaborate with CE’s social and creative teams.
Skills That Would Set You Apart (But Not All Required)
- You have some experience with social media management platforms like Sprout Social and their key features (conversation moderation, content management, social listening.)
- You’ve got some experience with social media reporting, and the KPIs involved.
- You’ve run paid media campaigns on social before.
- Create engaging content in collaboration with creative teams.
- Own and maintain client content calendars.
- Provide daily moderation of posts for multiple clients.
- Be a key part of making our social strategies come to life across platforms.
- Establish and maintain a brand’s tone and voice.
- Identify the most engaging opportunities for brands to participate in.
- Keep an eye on cultural conversations and trends, pitch content ideas to the broader team.
- Report on social performance in the paid campaigns and organic social efforts.
- Assist with managing influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Some travel required (it’s usually fun!).
- You’ll be part of our newly launched social strategy team. Come build the future with us!
Working At Creative Energy
- Casual dress & environment.
- Paid Holidays.
- Parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Medical, Dental & Vision for employees and dependents.
- Employer-paid life, accidental death, and disability insurance.
- 401(k) Participation + discretionary employer contribution.
- Highly collaborative and high-energy work environment.
- Model of ongoing feedback for continuous career growth and development.
- A company culture to promote from within and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
This is a full-time position based out of Johnson City, TN, one of the country’s top places to live, work, play, and raise a family, and we would love to have you join us here. A hybrid schedule or fully remote is also available.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. The job may require traveling overnight, driving long distances as required, sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking and standing, and occasionally lifting or carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds.
Creative Energy Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to hiring and pursuing a diverse workforce.